TERMS & CONDITIONS OF VOTING
- Voting will open on 13th September 2018 and close on the 2nd January 2019.
- Voting may take place in any categories – not all categories have to be completed.
- Voting can take place online or via a paper vote which must be returned to Produced in Kent and received before the closing date.
- Produced in Kent Ltd reserves the right to remove duplicate or spoilt votes.
- Produced in Kent reserve the right to move any business to a more suitable category should it be deemed appropriate.
- All email addresses will be verified for authenticity. A vote will be disqualified if it is not possible to verify an address.
- Any voting practice deemed to involve incentives will result in the disqualification of that business or that product.
- Any customised voting forms must be pre-approved by Produced in Kent.
- Voting forms must be completed by the person voting.
- If you intend to use contact details from the voting forms for your own mailing list, this must be clearly stated on the form, and there must be an ‘opt out’ box.
- If you are collecting voting forms from customers and entering the details onto electronic voting, the paper votes must be retained for verification purposes until 31st March 2019.
- The decision of Produced in Kent Ltd and its nominated judges is final.
DOWNLOAD THE VOTING FORM
The Taste of Kent Awards is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.