TERMS & CONDITIONS OF VOTING
- Voting will open on 14th September 2017 and close on the 2nd January 2018.
- Voting may take place in any categories – not all categories have to be completed.
- Voting can take place online or via a paper vote which must be returned to Produced in Kent and received before the closing date.
- Produced in Kent Ltd reserves the right to remove duplicate or spoilt votes.
- Produced in Kent reserve the right to move any business to a more suitable category should it be deemed appropriate.
- All email addresses will be verified for authenticity. A vote will be disqualified if it is not possible to verify an address.
- Any voting practice deemed to involve incentives will result in the disqualification of that business or that product.
- Any customised voting forms must be pre-approved by Produced in Kent.
- Voting forms must be completed by the person voting.
- If you intend to use contact details from the voting forms for your own mailing list, this must be clearly stated on the form, and there must be an ‘opt out’ box.
- If you are collecting voting forms from customers and entering the details onto electronic voting, the paper votes must be retained for verification purposes until 31st March 2018.
- The decision of Produced in Kent Ltd and its nominated judges is final.
DOWNLOAD THE VOTING FORM
PRIZE DRAW RULES
- Each person who votes in the Taste of Kent Awards 2018 will be entered into the prize draw.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries after the 2nd January 2018.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address they used to vote.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 14th September 2017 until 2nd January 2018.
- The winner will be expected to participate in post competition publicity.
The Taste of Kent Awards is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.