Sponsored by Eurostar
When you vote at the Taste of Kent Awards you will be entered into a draw to win a pair of Eurostar Business Premier return tickets from our Kent stations or London to Paris, Brussels or Lille. Enjoy a three course meal, including wine and champagne, created by Michelin starred chef Raymond Blanc OBE as you relax in your first class seat, travelling at speeds up to 186 mph/300 kph.
Eurostar is passionate about its community & environment programme. We have various initiatives in the county including our own bee hives at Mersham, Ashford, which help pollinate orchards and vineyards in the local area. We are a supporter of the Taste of Kent Awards and sponsor the wine category. Other schemes Eurostar supports include the Kent Walk to School programme and various educational initiatives with schools and colleges in the county. Visit www.eurostar.com to find out more.
Prize draw rules
- Each person who votes in the Taste of Kent Awards 2017 will be entered into the prize draw.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries after the 03/01/2017.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address they used to vote.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 15/9/2016 until 03/01/2017.
- The winner will be expected to participate in post competition publicity.
- The Taste of Kent Awards is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.